View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 08:48 PM #1
Coffee Addict

Default Wheel of Fortune Greater Palm Springs Giveaway (Wheel Watcher mem; puzzle solution)

Sponsored Links
https://www.wheeloffortune.com/so-ma...ings-giveaway/

Official Rules

18+, US, Canada (void Quebec), one entry per person/email address per day. Must be a Wheel Watchers member. Need each night's bonus puzzle answer. Ends June 9, 2018 @ 2:59pm PT

Grand Prizes:
June 4: (1 winner) Round-trip coach-class air transportation from a major gateway airport near each winnerís residence to Palm Springs, CA; standard hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy) for 5-nights at the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa; one custom 50 minute massage; 1-day usage of the Indian Wells Tennis Garden; and $500 spending money (ARV $3,395)
June 5: (1 winner) Round-trip coach-class air transportation from a major gateway airport near each winnerís residence to Palm Springs, CA; standard hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy) for 5-nights at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa; two hours court time to play tennis; one private tennis clinic; and $500 spending money (ARV $4,005)
June 6: (1 winner) Round-trip coach-class air transportation from a major gateway airport near each winnerís residence to Palm Springs, CA; standard hotel accommodations in a suite (single room, double occupancy) for 5-nights at the Renaissance Indian Wells Golf Resort & Spa; Welcome Amenity and Swag Bag consisting of a branded Renaissance Tote bag with branded blanket and spa products; one private pool cabana for 1-day; one dinner in one of the resort outlets; unlimited access to resort tennis courts; and $500 spending money (ARV $4,420)
June 7: (1 winner) Round-trip coach-class air transportation from a major gateway airport near each winnerís residence to Palm Springs, CA; standard hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy) for 5-nights at the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa; two hours court time to play tennis; one private tennis clinic; and $500 spending money (ARV $4,005)
June 8: (1 winner) Round-trip coach-class air transportation from a major gateway airport near each winnerís residence to Palm Springs, CA; standard hotel accommodations in a suite (single room, double occupancy) for 5-nights at The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa; daily tennis clinics; semi-private tennis lesson; unlimited court time with ball machine; and $500 spending money (ARV $4,220)

Trip must be completed within twelve (12) months of the date won or prize will be forfeited. The daily sweepstakes prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the trip may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Affidavit/Release (described below) and/or a daily sweepstakes prize winnerís prize travel documents.

Overall Prize: (1 winner) Wheel of Fortune Bathrobe; Blanket; Sheldon Bobblehead; Wheel of Fortune Baseball Cap; Wheel of Fortune aluminum water bottle; Wheel of Fortune Travel Mug; Wheel of Fortune Playing Cards Deck; Wheel of Fortune Grocery Tote; Wheel of Fortune Flashlight Key Ring; and a Wheel of Fortune Pen (ARV $206)

FreebiesRGreat is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links