Go Back   FreebiesRGreat - The Newest Freebies, Deals, Coupons, Sweepstakes and More! > FreebiesRGreat Basement > Expired Contests & Sweeps

Sponsored Links

Old 10-27-2013, 11:38 PM #1
Coffee Addict

Facebook Wendy Williams Show Thanksgiving With Wendy Watch and Win Sweepstakes (code)

Sponsored Links
http://www.facebook.com/wendyshow/app_208195102528120

Official Rules

18+, contiguous US, one entry per person/email address per day. Must "like" Wendy Williams Show. Need code word from each day's show. Ends November 2, 2013 @ 2:00am PT

Prize: (1 winner) Roundtrip coach air transportation for Weekly Winner and one guest between major airport closest to Weekly Winner’s residence and New York, NY (exclusive of baggage charges that exceed $25 per person); 2-nights hotel accommodations consisting of one room (subject to hotel availability on dates of travel); ground transportation from NY airport to hotel for you and one guest; two tickets to “The Wendy Williams Show”; and a “Thanksgiving style” meal for Weekly Winner and guest with Wendy Williams and winners of other sweepstakes sponsored by Sponsor. Trip fulfillment must be fulfilled December 2, 2013 - December 4, 2013, or prize will be forfeited. Weekly Winner and guest must be on the same itinerary. Guest must be 18 years of age or older at time of travel or be traveling with his or her parent or legal guardian as the Weekly Winner and must complete any documentation provided by Sponsor prior to prize fulfillment. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the corresponding Daily Sweepstakes Period. All taxes not addressed in Prize and other unspecified expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of the Prize are the responsibility of the Weekly Winner. No transfer, or other substitution of the Prize will be allowed except that Sponsor reserves the right, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a Prize of comparable or greater value. Weekly Winner and travel companion are responsible for having all necessary travel documents including a valid government issued i.d. (as described above). Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize once in Weekly Winner's possession. (ARV $4,100). Actual value of Prize will vary depending on point of departure and the seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares. Any difference between the actual value and ARV of the Prize will not be awarded.

Last edited by FreebiesRGreat; 10-28-2013 at 11:30 AM.
FreebiesRGreat is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2013, 12:43 AM #2
Coffee Addict

starts today
Old 10-28-2013, 11:27 AM #3
Coffee Addict

10/28: Cornbread
Old 10-29-2013, 10:51 AM #4
Coffee Addict