Go Back   FreebiesRGreat - The Newest Freebies, Deals, Coupons, Sweepstakes and More! > Contests, Sweepstakes & Giveaways > Contests & Sweepstakes

Sponsored Links

Old 03-14-2019, 05:01 PM #1
Coffee Addict

Default Hawaii.com Wish You Were Here Sweepstakes (21+; Hawaii.com mem)

Sponsored Links
https://www.hawaii.com/giveaways/wis...-trip-to-oahu/

21+, US, unlimited entries. Need 4,000 points per entry. Ends May 31, 2019 @ 11:59pm PT

Prize: (1 winner) Round-trip air travel for two adults 21+ on Alaska Airlines to Hawaii; 5-nights accommodations at The SurfJack Hotel & Swim Club; personalized fresh flower lei greeting upon arrival at the airport; Surf/SUP lesson for two from Big Wave Dave; Big Wave Dave rash guard & hat per person; Mana Kai Catamaran 2-hour snorkel with turtles for two; admission for two to explore Waimea Valley; celebrity seating for two at Ka Moana Luau; dinner buffet, admission to Sea Life Park, flower lei and roundtrip transportation to and from Waikiki; Aloha Hawaii Tours guided tours for two of ‘Iolani Palace and Bishop Museum; lunch and round trip transportation to and from Waikiki. AND a guided private half day Circle Island Tour for two; and a 6-day mid-size car rental (ARV $7,837.24)

Prize must be used within one year of award

FreebiesRGreat is offline Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links