Go Back   FreebiesRGreat - The Newest Freebies, Deals, Coupons, Sweepstakes and More! > Contests, Sweepstakes & Giveaways > Contest Questions

Sponsored Links

View Poll Results: Do you enter trip sweepstakes?
Yes 7 35.00%
No 2 10.00%
Sometimes 11 55.00%
I have no idea what's going on 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2009, 10:30 PM #21
Mod Squad'er

Sponsored Links
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiesRGreat View Post
Or if you were a kid and lived in Florida and went to Disney every damn weekend.

I hate Disney, but would take my nieces and nephews if they absolutely wanted to go. (it'd be for them, not for me)
amen sista...though I DO want to go to US halloween horror nights
tat2gurl is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2009, 12:20 AM #22
Freebies Minion

DW and I have been lucky enough to go on some incredible vacations. But every one of them has been on my nickel. It has been a long time goal to win a trip some place, any place. If I were ever to win a 3 or 4 day trip some place I would miss the return plane and stay for a week or more.
I won a trip or money from TravelZoo but there were some gray areas that didn’t make sense and TravelZoo would not reply back so I opted for the 500 buck. So I’m still a green-e sweeper. I’m retired and a part/no time carpenter/contractor no hard feelings but under Obama I may never work again. So with that bit of venom out I can travel anytime any were, even Mexico.
Gapedo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:31 AM #23
Freebies Minion

I enter for trips a lot, and especially the ones where they offer a check too. Like the Vegas trip I won last year...that was a specific weekend, which worried me a bit, but the addition of the check for a grand really sealed it for me. And I'm glad I took it cuz we ended up having a really great time.

I also tend to enter for the smaller prizes and end up winning the trip. I won a trip to greece last year too when I was entering for the dvd prize pack...lol...but had to turn it down for tax and lack of cashflow reasons. That sucked, but I'm hoping a better trip win is right around the corner. I'd love to win a trip to Disney too but they never include the dining plan! I want them to feed me too!
crazeypoet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:12 PM #24
Freebies Minion

I enter trip sweepstakes less often that when I first started sweeping (4+ years ago). I won a spa trip to San Diego and the ARV was reasonable so I accepted it. The prize administrator allowed me to extend the time out there so I was able to visit relatives as well.
sduff is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:18 PM #25
Mod Squad'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduff View Post
I enter trip sweepstakes less often that when I first started sweeping (4+ years ago). I won a spa trip to San Diego and the ARV was reasonable so I accepted it. The prize administrator allowed me to extend the time out there so I was able to visit relatives as well.
IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE my lil jammin chocoholic buddy
tat2gurl is offline Reply With Quote