Go Back   FreebiesRGreat - The Newest Freebies, Deals, Coupons, Sweepstakes and More! > Contests, Sweepstakes & Giveaways > Contest Questions

Sponsored Links

Old 01-20-2010, 01:20 PM #1
Coffee Addict

Default Peanut Chews IWG Question

Sponsored Links
Ok, this is going to sound like I'm an idiot, but.....on the Peanut Chews IWG, it says to pick if you want milk or dark chocolate for your prize. Ok, so I pick dark, both last month and this month. Do I get it? No. I get HOT TAMALES instead. WTF??? If I wanted Hot Tamales, I'd play THAT IWG.

Has anyone ever gotten Peanut Chews from them? It's pretty much a guaranteed win on the 1st, but if they're not sending the prize advertised, I'll delete it since Mr F and I hate Hot Tamales.

FreebiesRGreat is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 01:31 PM #2
Freebies Minion

I got Hot Tamales instead too!
tarragon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:32 PM #3
Freebies Minion

Same here, no chocolate just hot tamales.
midnight_sky is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:32 PM #4
WINNING

ditto!
ClooneysGal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:42 PM #5
Miss you, mouse

Yes - for two months now I've only gotten ONE Hot tamales pckg. Last month, I thought - ok - they're a month behind in sending out prizes. But, yesterday I got a hot tamales again. Now THIS time, I DO remember winning on both, so.... I think I am going to try to contact them. ( I'm drooling over those stupid peanut chews -never tried them and now I want to. )

edit: Just emailed them using their Contact Us page. Will post if I get a response.
Guillotine is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:56 PM #6
Freebies Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine View Post
Yes - for two months now I've only gotten ONE Hot tamales pckg. Last month, I thought - ok - they're a month behind in sending out prizes. But, yesterday I got a hot tamales again. Now THIS time, I DO remember winning on both, so.... I think I am going to try to contact them. ( I'm drooling over those stupid peanut chews -never tried them and now I want to. )

edit: Just emailed them using their Contact Us page. Will post if I get a response.
thanks, guilly.

freebies, you bring up a good point. In fact, I never even noticed. I just thought, hey, more Hot Tamales. But you're right, I haven't seen this "peanut chews". I may try to contact them also.

Edit: e-mailed.

Last edited by capwind; 01-20-2010 at 11:01 PM.
capwind is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:20 PM #7
HELLO! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by capwind View Post
thanks, guilly... please let us know

freebies, you bring up a good point. In fact, I never even noticed. I just thought, hey, more Hot Tamales. But you're right, I haven't seen this "peanut chews". I may try to contact them also.
Same here. We got Hot Tamales yesterday - C found them this morning ... He didn't blink an eye - just took a bite!
Old 01-20-2010, 04:54 PM #8
Miss you, mouse

Ugh. A very quick and nice response...but one that doesn't make me think they know there's a problem. I replied back with more details. Hopefully they will look into it further. I DO think some more of you guys should write - maybe they will figure out what their problem is.

Dear Guilly,
Thank you for taking the time to contact us recently.

We are truly sorry to hear of the problem you experienced with our Take A Spin game on www.peanutchews.com. We would be happy to redeem your prize and will send it to the address you provided with your email. You can look forward to receiving it within 2 to 3 weeks.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate your interest in our products.

Regards,
Guillotine is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:13 PM #9

I will shoot them an email!
Old 01-20-2010, 05:58 PM #10

Contact Us Page: http://www.justborn.com/contact-us/c...?site=justborn

Email sent.