Go Back   FreebiesRGreat - The Newest Freebies, Deals, Coupons, Sweepstakes and More! > Contests, Sweepstakes & Giveaways > Contest Questions

Sponsored Links

Old 06-05-2009, 03:05 PM #1
Miss you, mouse

Default Coke Instant Win Games

Sponsored Links
I'm betting most of you already know this trick, but just in case....

It's a big pain to enter through the rules alternate method to get to the captcha and get credit for your free play. After you do this once, you can hit the back button on your browser and it will just bring up the next captcha to enter. You can NOT use the backspace key on keyboard - you must click the back button on your browser. And, after the first captcha you enter, you will get the "play now, or no thanks" window. Select "no thanks", then hit the back button. Goes much faster than having to access the rules each time.

( I am using IE - don't know if it works the same for other browsers. )

Guillotine is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2009, 03:11 PM #2
Sweeps Nut

Thanks Guilly will try it. That would save a lot of time.

dstam015 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:13 PM #3
Mod Squad'er

thanks guilly..I will try it in FireFox
tat2gurl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:48 PM #4
Rockin kitteh

Thanks Guilly, since we are on the topic I've heard from people that they are banking their free plays to enter other sweepstakes. While this methods works, I've never heard of anyone winning a sweepstakes prize by using this method.
Thoughts?
Kotik is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:07 PM #5
Miss you, mouse

Yes - I have "heard" that others have won with their free plays for other sweeps. But I also heard that at least one person had their win for it taken away because they used the free codes for the sweep. So, do it at your own risk - I don't know whether or not to believe the story. Maybe try it and if you win and they take away your prize, then we look at it as a sweep we wouldn't have entered/won anyway (at least, I certainly wouldn't spend my REAL points on their sweeps. )?
Old 06-05-2009, 08:34 PM #6
Mod Squad'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine View Post
Yes - I have "heard" that others have won with their free plays for other sweeps. But I also heard that at least one person had their win for it taken away because they used the free codes for the sweep. So, do it at your own risk - I don't know whether or not to believe the story. Maybe try it and if you win and they take away your prize, then we look at it as a sweep we wouldn't have entered/won anyway (at least, I certainly wouldn't spend my REAL points on their sweeps. )?
hmmm ty for the info gf
tat2gurl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:23 PM #7
Freebies Lurker

Thanks Guillotine!

I just don't know what to think of these IWGs! So dang hard to win anything on them!

You guys enter daily no matter what right? Had success on these coke iwgs?
KennyS2006 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:40 PM #8
Rockin kitteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine View Post
Thanks, Guilly. I tried this method last summer and not only did I not win anything, but Coke took all my points away.
Kotik is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:13 PM #9
Miss you, mouse

Seriously? They took all your points? Can they do that? Did you contest it? WTF??!!!! It doesn't say anywhere in the rules that you can't use them, does it? So, I guess you would only want to try this if you had no points in your account?! Sorry, R - that really blows.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:15 PM #10
Miss you, mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyS2006 View Post
Thanks Guillotine!

I just don't know what to think of these IWGs! So dang hard to win anything on them!

You guys enter daily no matter what right? Had success on these coke iwgs?

Yes, Kenny, I have had success on them. Although, I've only played the 2 last summer ( win $100 every 8 minutes game and the 6 Flags tickets game). I won from both of those games. I hope to win the tickets again this year. But, no - since it takes awhile to enter the codes and actually play the game, I don't play every day. Would be good if I did, but I don't. I don't get to alot of my games every day Good luck to you