Go Back   FreebiesRGreat - The Newest Freebies, Deals, Coupons, Sweepstakes and More! > FreebiesRGreat Basement > Expired Contests & Sweeps

Sponsored Links

Old 01-14-2018, 10:03 AM #1
Coffee Addict

Default CNBC Jay Leno's Dream Garage Tour Sweepstakes (codes)

Sponsored Links
https://www.cnbc.com/jay-lenos-garage-tour-sweepstakes/

Official Rules

18+, contiguous US, one entry per person/email address per entry period. Ends February 12, 2018 @ midnight ET

Prize: (1 winner) Trip for Winner and one guest, including roundtrip coach class airfare from a major commercial airport close to Winnerís residence and Los Angeles, CA; 1-night hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) in Los Angeles, CA; and a private tour of Jay Lenoís garage (ARV $5,000)

Participation of Jay Leno in the Event is subject to his professional commitments and availability. If Mr. Leno is unavailable for any reason, the remaining elements of the Prize shall represent the entire liability of Sponsors to Winner. Event will be supervised and may be recorded electronically or otherwise by Sponsorsí representatives and, in such case, as between Winner (or Guest), on the one hand, and Sponsors, on the other, Sponsors shall own any and all rights to such recordings. Mr. Leno may (or may not) pose for photographs with Winner and/or Guest or autograph items for Winner and/or Guest.

Winner and Guest must conduct themselves at all times during Trip (including but not limited to Event) in a socially appropriate, well-behaved and courteous manner. Failure to do so will result in immediate termination of participation in Prize without compensation of any kind.

Winner must be able to travel on such other dates designated by Sponsors. Travel dates are also subject to Jay Lenoís schedule and availability. The Trip awarded to the Winner must be taken within dates provided by the Sponsors or the Prize will be forfeited. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsorsí agent, on a carrier of Sponsorsí choice. Certain travel restrictions and black out dates may apply. Sponsors have the right to substitute ground transportation for air transportation depending on Winnerís place of residence. Winner and Guest must travel together on the same itinerary, including the same departure date, destination and return date, and must have valid travel documents (e.g., valid government issued photo ID and/or passport) prior to departure, and failure to do so will result in forfeiture of Prize. Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Once travel commences, no unscheduled stopovers are permitted; if an unscheduled stopover occurs, full fare will be charged from stopover point for the remaining segments, including return, of the Trip. Sponsors are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. All travel and lodging will be at the risk of Winner and Guest. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses and costs associated with acceptance and/or use of Prize not specifically stated herein as being awarded, including, without limitation any and all taxes and other expenses, costs, or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of Prize, travel insurance, ground transportation (other than as described above), security and airport fees, taxes, insurance, gasoline, meals, gratuities, and souvenirs. Sponsors shall have the right, but not the obligation, to make any deductions and withholdings that Sponsors deem necessary or desirable under applicable federal, state and local tax laws, rules, regulations, codes or ordinances.

FreebiesRGreat is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2018, 10:03 AM #2
Coffee Addict

Entry Period 1: January 4-8
Entry Period 2: January 11-15
Entry Period 3: January 18-22
Entry Period 4: January 25-29
Entry Period 5: February 1-5
Entry Period 6: February 8-12
FreebiesRGreat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 10:04 AM #3