Go Back   FreebiesRGreat - The Newest Freebies, Deals, Coupons, Sweepstakes and More! > Contests, Sweepstakes & Giveaways > The Winners List > Happy Mail Day

Sponsored Links

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 09:26 PM #11
Coffee Addict
FreebiesRGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New York, baby
Posts: 99,435
Default

Sponsored Links
Quote:
Originally Posted by tat2gurl View Post
I am one up on you chica~I have 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001
I think I will send some to your grandmother
Grandma LOVES totes!!! And purses. And tacky looking shoes with sequins on them. LOL!
__________________
"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby
"I don't cry because I'm sad. I cry because other people are stupid, and that makes me sad."
"I'm not scary, I'm just opinionated" - Don Henley
FreebiesRGreat is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2009, 09:32 PM #12
Mod Squad'er
tat2gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Palmetto State
Posts: 21,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiesRGreat View Post
Grandma LOVES totes!!! And purses. And tacky looking shoes with sequins on them. LOL!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well I have tons of shoes(yes admitted clothes addict) but I don't think I have any she would be interested in....BUT TOTES ON THE OTHER HAND
__________________
"You! Out Of The Gene Pool! "
"Pink is my favorite crayon"~Steven Tyler
"Your brain is full of lollipops, rainbows, and cheese."~Russell Brand/Get Him to the Greek
tat2gurl is offline
Old 08-01-2009, 09:46 PM #13
Coffee Addict
FreebiesRGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New York, baby
Posts: 99,435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tat2gurl View Post
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well I have tons of shoes(yes admitted clothes addict) but I don't think I have any she would be interested in....BUT TOTES ON THE OTHER HAND
OMG, she's nuts. Anytime I ask what she wants (birthday, Christmas), I get the same answer. "I could use a new tote bag". All she does is change the color. LOL! According to Grandma, you can never have too many totes. Mr Freebies on the other hand, has told me I have a problem. LOL!
__________________
"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby
"I don't cry because I'm sad. I cry because other people are stupid, and that makes me sad."
"I'm not scary, I'm just opinionated" - Don Henley
FreebiesRGreat is offline
Old 08-01-2009, 09:58 PM #14
Mod Squad'er
tat2gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Palmetto State
Posts: 21,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiesRGreat View Post
OMG, she's nuts. Anytime I ask what she wants (birthday, Christmas), I get the same answer. "I could use a new tote bag". All she does is change the color. LOL! According to Grandma, you can never have too many totes. Mr Freebies on the other hand, has told me I have a problem. LOL!
i could hook her up

nothing much here...cute pink tote from carefree(no grandma...I don' think you can use this one)
Lucky mag
J&P Cycles catalogue
Publix mag
__________________
"You! Out Of The Gene Pool! "
"Pink is my favorite crayon"~Steven Tyler
"Your brain is full of lollipops, rainbows, and cheese."~Russell Brand/Get Him to the Greek
tat2gurl is offline
Old 08-01-2009, 09:59 PM #15
Coffee Addict
FreebiesRGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New York, baby
Posts: 99,435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tat2gurl View Post
i could hook her up
LOL! You & me both, girlfriend. I should send her one of the 7 Lucky Mag totes I have. I seriously have no idea why they keep sending me these things
__________________
"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby
"I don't cry because I'm sad. I cry because other people are stupid, and that makes me sad."
"I'm not scary, I'm just opinionated" - Don Henley
FreebiesRGreat is offline
Old 08-01-2009, 10:02 PM #16
Mod Squad'er
tat2gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Palmetto State
Posts: 21,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiesRGreat View Post
LOL! You & me both, girlfriend. I should send her one of the 7 Lucky Mag totes I have. I seriously have no idea why they keep sending me these things
I think between the 2 of us she could have a new tote a day for a year
__________________
"You! Out Of The Gene Pool! "
"Pink is my favorite crayon"~Steven Tyler
"Your brain is full of lollipops, rainbows, and cheese."~Russell Brand/Get Him to the Greek
tat2gurl is offline
Old 08-03-2009, 12:49 PM #17
Mod Squad'er
tat2gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Palmetto State
Posts: 21,468
Default

Guess what freebies grandma!?!
I got yet another tote from Lucky
Full size Secret Flawless and Secret Clinical from Allure
MORE?free ice cream from Starbucks
Voucher for a free sub from Firehouse subs(they are the best!)
Free coupon for that Venom stuff
$25 check from Bank of America for a referral
__________________
"You! Out Of The Gene Pool! "
"Pink is my favorite crayon"~Steven Tyler
"Your brain is full of lollipops, rainbows, and cheese."~Russell Brand/Get Him to the Greek
tat2gurl is offline
Old 08-03-2009, 12:57 PM #18
Coffee Addict
FreebiesRGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New York, baby
Posts: 99,435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tat2gurl View Post
Guess what freebies grandma!?!
I got yet another tote from Lucky
Full size Secret Flawless and Secret Clinical from Allure
MORE?free ice cream from Starbucks
Voucher for a free sub from Firehouse subs(they are the best!)
Free coupon for that Venom stuff
$25 check from Bank of America for a referral


Mmmmmmmmmm...........Starbucks ice cream....YUMMMMMY! (maybe I'll have some of my Mocha Frappuccino ice cream for lunch...LOL)

And YAY!!!!!! Grandma would be so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totes are great!!!
__________________
"A word to the wise ain't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby
"I don't cry because I'm sad. I cry because other people are stupid, and that makes me sad."
"I'm not scary, I'm just opinionated" - Don Henley
FreebiesRGreat is offline
Old 08-03-2009, 01:08 PM #19
I didn't ask u
DJay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Under your bed
Posts: 14,364
Default

Man the mail has sucked here for the last week or better. Oh well, stuff's bound to roll in shortly I hope, lol. Congrats to all actually getting the good stuff.

On a good note though, I received a second set of Pyrex from the Marzetti game. Only won one, one per household, so must have been a mistake on their part. I'll take 'er for sure as you can't have enough kitchen stuff I guess (especially stuff that matches, lol).
DJay is offline
Old 08-03-2009, 01:25 PM #20
Mod Squad'er
tat2gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Palmetto State
Posts: 21,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay View Post
Man the mail has sucked here for the last week or better. Oh well, stuff's bound to roll in shortly I hope, lol. Congrats to all actually getting the good stuff.

On a good note though, I received a second set of Pyrex from the Marzetti game. Only won one, one per household, so must have been a mistake on their part. I'll take 'er for sure as you can't have enough kitchen stuff I guess (especially stuff that matches, lol).
Clooneys got a second set too..sadly..I never even won on that so congrats X2!
They screwed up apparently

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiesrgreat View Post
mmmmmmmmmm...........starbucks ice cream....yummmmmy! (maybe i'll have some of my mocha frappuccino ice cream for lunch...lol)

and yay!!!!!! Grandma would be so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totes are great!!!
ROFL!!I needed another tote..NOT!
__________________
"You! Out Of The Gene Pool! "
"Pink is my favorite crayon"~Steven Tyler
"Your brain is full of lollipops, rainbows, and cheese."~Russell Brand/Get Him to the Greek
tat2gurl is offline
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Freebiesrgreat.com Copyright 2009-2012