Go Back   FreebiesRGreat - The Newest Freebies, Deals, Coupons, Sweepstakes and More! > FreebiesRGreat The Front Door > Site Announcements

Sponsored Links

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 06:43 AM #1
Coffee Addict

Default Welcome to FreebiesRGreat.com!

Sponsored Links
FreebiesRGreat.com is a free stuff site, run by folks who search the internet for freebies, samples and Sweepstakes/Contests. We add freebies and sweepstakes every day. All you need to do is visit us daily to find out the latest free stuff, or check out the newest sweeps. Remember, companies are always offering free samples of their product so you will buy the full size product, so it's best to check every day so you don't miss out!!

FreebiesRGreat.com is committed to bringing you the best content. While we have some of the best freebies and sweeps finders, the site is a community-based one. Everyone should feel free to contribute.

Our site is maintained by a professional Webmaster & Network Administrator, which means issues will get resolved quickly. And since there's almost always an Admin online, your questions & concerns will be addressed in a timely fashion.

So join us, and have fun! Remember, it's FREE!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2010, 08:52 PM #2
Mod Squad'er

Just wanted to bump this because I think it is overlooked.I see alot of new members but then nothing besides signing up.
Welcome to all the new members and please feel free to introduce yourself to a new community that looks forward to new member participation.
Feel free to ask me or any of the other mods or admins if you have any problems/and or questions and once again welcome.
We would like to get to know you better.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:14 PM #3
Rockin kitteh

Thank you Freebies and tat2gurl! I also wanted to clarify that FreebiesRGreat provides a lot of links to 3rd party websites. Links to these sites are posted here only for your convenience. Registering as a member at FreebiesRGreat will NOT enter you in any 3rd party contests or promotions.

For example to enter in the General Motors Jimmies Silverado sweepstakes visit this link:

http://www.freebiesrgreat.com/forums...ad.php?t=16598

Then clink on 1st link marked as Entry form. This will redirect you to the particular sponsor's website. Follow the instructions to register for the contest.

If you click on a third-party link you will leave the FreebiesRGreat web site and access a web site over which our staff has no control. FreebiesRGreat makes no representations or warranties with respect to the information contained on the third-party web site and takes no responsibility for supplementing, updating or correcting such information. We will not be able to answer any questions related to sweepstakes, prizes etc. You will need to contact the contest's sponsor to obtain such information.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:14 PM #4
Mod Squad'er

Happy First Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2010, 04:41 PM #5
Freebies Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tat2gurl View Post
Happy First Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ah, you're right, D! Happy 1st b-day, FRG! :hbday: And of course a well deserved to all the mods who make this possible.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:59 PM #6
Travlin' fool

Wow that year's went by REAL fast. And I'll echo what capwind said above!
Old 03-27-2010, 06:46 PM #7
Sweeps Nut

Amazing what a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-27-2010, 07:19 PM #8
Freebies Minion

1 year already? It seems like just yesterday it was born. Did anybody get a push present?
Old 03-28-2010, 11:46 AM #9
HELLO! :D

Happy 1st, FRG!! Great job Mods!