Go Back   FreebiesRGreat - The Newest Freebies, Deals, Coupons, Sweepstakes and More! > FreebiesRGreat Basement > Expired Contests & Sweeps

Sponsored Links

Old 10-14-2012, 10:27 PM #1
Coffee Addict

Default AMC Walking Dead Survive and Drive Sweepstakes (code words)

Sponsored Links
Entry period is from 9:50pm Sunday until 5:59am Monday

http://www.amcdead.com/registration

official rules

18+, US, one entry per person/email address per week. Need code words from each week's episode. Ends December 3, 2012 @ 5:59am ET

Grand Prize: (1 winner) 2011 Hyundai Tucson ("Vehicle") that has been used in various episodes of AMC's The Walking Dead, along with a check for $5,000, which can be used toward the tax liability on the Grand Prize, if the Grand Prize winner should so wish. The Vehicle will be delivered "as is" including but not limited to the condition, color, mileage and features. (ARV $20,000). Vehicle sales tax, registration and transfer fees are estimated and may vary depending on the municipality/state of the winner. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize award, if any, will not be awarded. In the event Sponsor is unable to deliver the Vehicle due to damage or other circumstances beyond Sponsor's control, Grand Prize will be substituted for the cash value of the Vehicle as determined by the prevailing insurance carrier. Grand Prize winner must be a licensed driver, and present a current, valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance before taking possession of Vehicle. Vehicle will be delivered via ground transportation to the winner's home. Grand Prize winner must take possession of Vehicle within ninety (90) days after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes or Grand Prize may be forfeited. Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Vehicle including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Any expenses or requirements for claiming, taking possession of or using prize that are not expressly mentioned above, including any taxes, fees, title, license, registration, insurance, and other fees associated with Grand Prize Vehicle are the Grand Prize winner's sole responsibility.
First Prize: (8 winners - 1 per week) Opportunity to be featured in an exclusive, special appearance in AMC's The Walking Dead video game by Activision (the "Game"). Each Weekly Prize winner's headshot will be incorporated into the creation of a fictional character in the Game and used in eight (8) separate "death vignettes." Players will be able to discover a photo of each of the eight (8) winners in the Game, representing the life that his/her unique character led in the Walking Dead world, followed by a death vignette showing how his/her life met its tragic end. Further, each of the eight (8) winners will also be included in the official Game credits. As a condition of being named an official Weekly Winner, potential weekly winners will be required to send an ORIGINAL headshot and profile photos (non-professional) of themselves to Sponsor

FreebiesRGreat is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2012, 10:28 PM #2
Coffee Addict

10/14: Take The Prison
Old 11-05-2012, 10:18 PM #3
Coffee Addict

11/5: Fear the living
Old 11-18-2012, 09:28 PM #4
Coffee Addict